Girpocalypse is an upcoming, non-canon event run by Gir, Experson, and Greth. It is currently scheduled for Thursday, August 25th 2011.
Despite Gir and Ex's involvement, it is not a fan-event, but an official server event.
Even though the event is non-canon, Greth and Gir have been planting some buildup for hype. This includes clues hidden around Deepshore.
Cactus Death MessagesEdit
The first clues were Cesarian Shift ciphers with keys, displayed as a death message when a player is killed by a cactus. It was discovered by Death7755 that the ciphers used cactus as the key, and shifts 1-4.
The ciphers are as follows:
- Player* kdtqmdb vgtv rnnm VGD STSVH YHKK QWKD.
- Player* DIDN'W SOZ DOZN WO HIV NEZ BUBWI OYERLORDV!
- Player* smbql'r ilmx atmvr rfb UAURVQ MWBPJMPSQ!!!
- Player* mfsvofe pg xif DSDXYW YQVJWJOH soe ise xp bf woyggfe pyx.
Decoded they read:
- Player* learned that soon THE CACTI WILL RULE.
- Player* DIDN'T BOW DOWN TO HIS NEW CACTI OVERLORDS!
- Player* doesn't know about the CACTUS OVERLORDS!!!
- Player* learned of the CACTUS UPRISING and had to be snuffed out.